Professor Adela McMurray, PhD, has academic and industrial experience in manufacturing and service industries. She has over 82 publications, won best author and teacher awards, research grants totaling over $2.5 million, is an editorial advisory board member for numerous journals and chairs the International Theme Committee at the Academy of Management.
Management Discipline – with fields of interest including Innovation, Climate, Culture and Diversity. Building an integrated model that shows the ways in which aspects of culture, including diversity, manifest themselves in relationships such as innovation , security, culturally and linguistically diverse recruitment and retention, leadership, sustainable procurement, learning, and organizational climate.
- Moussa, M.,McMurray, A.,Muenjohn, N. (2018). A conceptual framework of the factors influencing innovation in public sector organizations In: Journal of Developing Areas, 52, 231 – 240
- Li, Q.,McMurray, A.,Xue, J.,Liu, Z.,Sy, M. (2018). Industry-wide corporate fraud: The truth behind the Volkswagen scandal In: Journal of Cleaner Production, 172, 3167 – 3175
- Pham, T.,McMurray, A.,Muenjohn, N.,Muchiri, M. (2018). Job engagement in higher educationIn: Personnel Review, 47, 951 – 967
- Moussa, M.,McMurray, A.,Muenjohn, N. (2018). Innovation and leadership in public sector organizations In: Journal of Management Research, 10, 14 – 30
- Moussa, M.,McMurray, A.,Muenjohn, N. (2018). Innovation in public sector organisations In: Cogent Business & Management, 5, 1 – 12
- Li, L.,Sy, M.,McMurray, A. (2018). Blockchain Innovation and Its Impact on Business Banking Operations In: Advances in Parallel Computing, 29, 583 – 598
- Li, L.,McMurray, A.,Sy, M.,Xue, J. (2018). Corporate ownership, efficiency and performance under state capitalism: Evidence from China In: Journal of Policy Modeling, , 1 – 20
- Muenjohn, N.,McMurray, A. (2017). Leadership and Workplace Innovation: An Investigation of Asian SMEs In: The Palgrave Handbook of Leadership in Transforming Asia, Palgrave Macmillan, London, UK
- Muenjohn, N.,McMurray, A. (2017). Leadership, innovation and work values ethic in Asia: A conceptual relationship In: The Palgrave Handbook of Leadership in Transforming Asia, Palgrave Macmillan, London, UK
- McMurray, A.,Scott, D. (2017). The Nexus between union membership and workplace climateIn: Labour & Industry, 27, 131 – 149
View more outputs from this academic in the RMIT Research Repository
Note: Supervision projects since 2004
15 PhD Current Supervisions
17 PhD Completions and 1 Masters by Research Completions
Culture including national, organisational and cultural diversity; innovation; communication; climate; commitment; learning; business continuity; sustainability; action research including multi-method research and entrepreneurship.